- Promote the establishment of Independent Power Plants (IPPs) in collaboration with private sector investors
- Use solar energy in remote/rural areas to provide electricity at affordable cost
- Cost-effective and sustainable energy to power pumps for irrigation water and water for livestock
- Effective utilization of solar power to boost education delivery in the rural areas
- Support the people with requisite infrastructure to help grow and sustain their businesses
- Cost-effective energy supply to facilitate improved health care delivery, especially for refrigerators used in storing medicines, vaccines and other medical supplies in rural/remote areas
- Strengthen economic empowerment of the rural populace consequently pushing up Internally Generated Revenue (IGR)
- Improve overall quality of life of the people, especially those living in rural and semi-urban areas
- Create gainful employment and investment opportunities for entrepreneurial youths
Who We Serve
Our key areas of focus include; Solar Farming, Solar Commercials, Solar Retail Solutions and BIPV aiming to generate 10,000 MW of power per day.
We work in partnership with leading firms in building turnkey bio- diesel refineries. We also generate electricity using bio- technology.
At PriVida, we aim to collaborate with our partners to plant 1 billion trees across the globe.
How We Work
Our Capacity Building effort aims to achieve two key goals:
In addition, PriVida’s Capacity Development effort is strengthened by a strong focus on:
Our Capacity Building framework is hinged upon three (3) pillars depicted below.
Capacity Building Development and Empowerment
We will look after the:
- Remote equipment monitoring